The PGD PASGT helmet in khaki/tan/sand is made in Kevlar aramid from Dupont, stopping some of the most advanced ballistic threats. The helmet is rated to stop a .44 magnum and V50 tested to 680 m/s against fragments.
The PASGT ballistic helmet is offering you a large protection area and popular amongst journalists and civilians in high-risk zones.
The helmet is coated with polyurea spray making it water resistant and moisture proof. The harness of the helmet consist of a 4-point suspension system that can be adjusted for a perfect fit.
- NIJ IIIA vs .44 magnum and .357 SIG (NIJ 3A)
- V50 tested at 680 m/s according to STANAG 2920
- EN397 certified (excellent shock absorption in head and neck) – (optional)
- Size L and XL
- 1.25-1.4 kilo (Depending on size).
- 100% Kevlar aramid from Dupont
- Water & moisture resistant