DSA FAL SA58 Extreme Duty Scope Mount - Standard Length PARA Model - Includes Hardware
The DS Arms Extreme Duty Scope Mount for the FAL rifle is the gold standard across the world for being able to mount any type of optic to any type of FAL rifle. Whether your rifle is a Metric Pattern, Common Wealth Inch Pattern or even one of those creations that fall somewhere in the middle, the DS Arms Extreme Duty Scope Mount will fit your FAL. With multiple versions and designs there is a DS Arms Extreme Duty Scope Mount to fit your FAL.
This specific model is designed to fit any PARA Folding Stock Rifle. The standard length allows for the use of the traditional carry handle should your rifle have one.
- 100% U.S. Manufactured By DS Arms.
- Zero Movement Design.
- Requires No Gunsmithing For Instillation.
- Requires No Modification To The Upper Receiver.
- Replaces The Traditional Stamped Steel Top Cover.
- The Thickest Wall Construction Of Any FAL Scope Mount Made.
- Easy Instillation Design Utilizing 5 Hardened Steel Lock Plates & 10 Custom Made Hardened Steel Screws.
- Upper Rail Is 1913 Spec. Picatinny Covering The Top Of The Entire Receiver Allowing For Adjustable Placement Of Optic For Best Eye Relief.
- Accepts All Types Of Quality 1913 Spec. Picatinny Rings, Mounts, Bases And Accessories.
- Features Numbered Slots To Be Able To Return Optics To The Correct Location.
- Open Rear Design Allows For Easy Removal Of Bolt & Carrier Assembly For Cleaning And Maintenance.
- Large Contoured Ejection Port To Help Avoid Case Damage And Extraction Stoppages.
- Machined From Military Grade Lightweight Aluminum Material.
- Hardcoat Anodized Per MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2 Finish.
- Manufactured Holding Extremely Tight Tolerances On All Surfaces.
- Fits All In Spec FAL Receivers, Both Metric And Inch Pattern.
- Only FAL Scope Mount With Attachment Holes For Quick Detach Brass-Savr Bag, See Related Items